Dampak Kerja Sama Perdagangan Indonesia dengan Negara Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
AbstractThe cooperation agreement with Saudi Arabia was proposed by Indonesia during the visit of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, King of Saudi Arabia to Indonesia, however given the membership of Saudi Arabia in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the trade cooperation can not be done bilaterally, so that the trade cooperation agreement will be conducted with the GCC. Therefore, it is necessary to see the impact that will occur if the trade cooperation with elimination of tariffs using Partial Equilibrium. Based on the simulation of Partial Equilibrium, Indonesia will get an import increase of GCC of USD 585.1 million, a welfare increase of USD 12.71 million, and will potentially lose state revenues of USD 173.67 million.
STATEMENT OF AUTHENTICITY AND COPYRIGHT RELEASE
I hereby certify that:
- The article (Article title) is authentic and never being published previously or will be published in other publication as well as not a plagiarism in any form.
- The article does not have any issue with other parties, regarding of the publication copyright.
- All the authors have read this statement and agree with the name and sequence.
- Hereby, I transfer the copyright of my article (Article title) to the KEK Editorial Board . this copyright transfer includes a right to reproduce a photograph for the similar article and its translation. This is also including a right to upload the article into a computer system which disseminated widely on the internet.
- Hereby, I agree with my article (Article title) to be published by KEK Volume (xx) Edition (x), under Creative Common Attribution- NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 licensing. This is also including a right to upload the article into a computer system which disseminated widely on the internet.
Name : (Full Name)
Date : (Signing date)